Boss AW-3 Dynamic Wah Pedal
A "Talking" PedalThe AW-3 Dynamic Wah is the first compact wah pedal to incorporate human voice-type sounds through a "Humanizer" Mode. Of course, you can also choose from standard up-and-down wah effects, plus a Tempo Mode and resonant synth-like Sharp Mode.
Endless PossibilitiesChoose from both fixed and auto wah settings using the Manual control or pedal for tempo input. By connecting an optional expression pedal, the AW-3 can also be used for Pedal Wah effects. A dedicated Bass input permits direct processing of bass guitars.
Features:- Compact pedal creates a variety of classic "wah" effects
- Dynamic wah sounds provide variable effect based on picking strength
- "Humanizer" effect creates human voice-type vowel sounds
- Dedicated Bass input for processing bass guitar
- EXP Pedal mode allows wah control via optional expression pedal
- Tempo can be set for pedal control or at fixed rate via Manual mode
- Nominal Input Level -20 dBm
- Input Impedance 1 M
- Nominal Output Level -20 dBm
- Output Impedance 1 k
- Recommended Load Impedance 10 kor greater
- Residual Noise level -95 dBm (IHF-A Weighted, Typ.)
- Controls Pedal switch, DECAY knob, MANUAL (VOWEL 2), knob, SENS (VOWEL 1) knob, MODE switch (UP, DOWN, SHARP, HUMANIZER, TEMPO)
- Indicators CHECK/TEMPO indicator (Serves also as battery check indicator)
- Connectors GUITAR Input jack, BASS Input jack, OUTPUT jack, EXP/TEMPO jack
- Power Supply DC 9 V: Dry Battery 9 V type (6AM6/9V), AC Adapter (PSA-series: optional)
- Current Draw 45 mA (max)
- Dimensions 70 (W) x 125 (D) x 55 (H) mm/2-3/4 (W) x 4-15/16 (D) x 2-3/16 (H) inches
- Weight (including Battery): 410 g / 15 oz
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Dry Battery (6AM6/9 V)
- Optional Accessories: AC Adapter (PSA Series), Expression pedal (Roland EV-5), Foot SW (FS-5U), Dry Battery (6AM6/9 V).