Boss RV-6 Digital Reverb Pedal
Combining high-end sound and wide-ranging versatility, the Boss RV-6 takes pedal-based reverb to the next level. Reaching beyond the capabilities of previous generations, this powerful stomp employs the latest tech and legendary BOSS know-how to make it easy to get amazing reverb tones instantly. From subtle rooms to modern shimmer effects to long, evocative reverbs, the RV-6 envelops your tone in lush ambient spaces that endlessly inspire.
Packing the latest BOSS DSP and updated algorithms, the RV-6 gives you eight highly musical reverb effects in one compact pedal. Add body and depth to your core tone with standards like Room, Hall, and Plate, dial up swirling richness with the Modulate setting, or surf it up with a vintage-style Spring reverb. Dynamic mode automatically adjusts the effect depth to your playing touch, providing deep, immersive reverb that won't turn your tone to mud. And modern players will love the new Shimmer and Reverb+Delay modes.
The RV-6 makes getting high-quality reverb sounds with your guitar quick and easy -- just select a sound mode, tweak the knobs to taste, and play. But while its operation is simple, the RV-6's sound is rich and sophisticated. Under the hood, each mode includes a huge array of detailed reverb parameters, all perfectly tuned for guitar by the BOSS engineers with direct input from many pro players and engineers. Even as you adjust the selected mode with the Time and Tone knobs, many parameters are simultaneously adjusted inside to create the ideal voicing for every setting.
While the RV-6's reverb effects are high-tech digital, you can rest assured that your straight guitar tone always remains pure analog as the effect is blended in. Convenient auto-switching jacks let you integrate with any pedal chain, with support for mono, mono-to-stereo, and stereo-to-stereo operation. And by plugging into the B input only, the RV-6 outputs a 100-percent wet sound, great for working with more complex rigs that employ parallel processing chains and mixers. There's also a jack for connecting an optional expression pedal, allowing you to control the effect level in real time as you play.
- Compact and versatile reverb pedal with rich, expansive sound
- Dial in sophisticated, top-level reverb tones quickly with simple controls
- Newly developed studio-grade algorithms powered by cutting-edge BOSS technology
- Eight sound modes provide a diverse range of ready-to-play reverb effects
- Shimmer, Dynamic, and Delay+Reverb modes deliver lush, immersive textures sought by modern players
- Input for controlling reverb level with an optional expression pedal
- Supports mono or stereo operation
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Controls: Pedal switch, E.LEVEL knob TONE knob, TIME knob, MODE knob
- Indicator: CHECK indicator (Serves also as battery check indicator)
- Connectors: INPUT-A (MONO) jack, INPUT-B jack, OUTPUT-A (MONO) jack, OUTPUT-B jack, EXP jack, AC adaptor jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply: Alkaline battery (9V, 6LR61) or Carbon-zinc battery (9V, 6F22) AC adaptor (not included)
- Current Draw: 65 mA
- Expected battery life under continuous use: (These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.): Alkaline: Approx. 5 hours