This module is a double sided weapon, sharpened to cut low and high frequencies. The Dual Dagger chops stereo spectrums with familiar and appropriate controls for the low pass and the high pass filter section. The Band Pass function turns the dual filter into a band pass filter, with control over frequency, bandwidth and independent resonance for each slope! The module is carefully calibrated to share the exact same parameters on both audio channels but thanks to the pan function, it is easy to unlink the cutoff frequencies of each side, which leads to a whole new territory of stereo treatments!
• Quad filter allowing independent high pass and low pass filtering on stereo signals
• Fully analog 24dB filters with resonance compensation
• Precise trimming of each sides for accurate stereo filtering
• Control of the resonance of each filter section
• Cv input for each filter section
• Link / Bandpass function turning the module into a stereo bandwidth controlable bandpass filter
• CVable pan function for each filter section