Dual gain/offset/polarity/mute CV processor
- Two independent channels also useable jointly as a mixer or splitter
- In each channel:
- Input and output jack
- Gain pot with up to 2.1 amplification
- Bipolar offset pot
- 3-position switch:
- Inverted polarity
- Channel off
- Normal polarity
- Offset setting is independent of the polarity switch
- Normalized input A can distribute the signal in both channels
- Normalized outputs can mix the two channels on out B
- Useable for audio
- Compact module
The Tweakers is a slim companion module that allows fine tuning your modulations.
Two channels offer control over gain and offset. A three-position switch allows muting the channel and inverting the modulation polarity without impacting the offset.
Normalizing of the inputs avoids using a multiple when a signal is dispatched to two targets. Normalizing of the outputs offers an extra mixer, summing the two channels.
The Tweakers is a perfect companion for modules whose modulation inputs lack such amenities.
Activating predefined settings at the flick of a switch is paramount for live situations. Being able to prepare two sets of carefully adjusted settings for a given signal is even more useful.
It may come handy as an audio mixer too.