True to the tweed tube amps of the 50’s, the germ drive delivers warm, harmonically rich overdrive that cleans up with a twist of your volume knob. Its tube-like break-up sounds extremely natural and will enhance your sound without masking the original tone of your instrument.
This true bypass overdrive offers gain control, two bands of EQ and output control to fully tweak your sound.
- All Analog Signal Path - no digitals in here!
- Natural Break-up - Stays true to your original tone.
- Cleans up well - Seamlessly clean up your sound by rolling back your volume knob.
- Dynamic - Responds well to your dynamics like a tube preamp
- Sustain - Good sustain with warm, tube-like overdrive
- EQ - Hi shelf and low shelf EQs let you tweak your sound.
- Bass - Works great on bass!
- True Bypass - The Empress Germ Drive employs true bypass, so you can be sure that it's not affecting the signal when disengaged.
- Small Size - The enclosure measures approximately 4.5" by 2.5" by 1.5", which is delightfully small when considering all the features packed into this unit.
Input Impedance 1M Output Impedance 2.2k Frequency Response (-3dB) 20Hz - 20kHz Power Input Voltage 9V DC (Negative tip) Power Input Connector 2.1mm barrel connector (Negative tip) Power Consumption ~ 35mA Enclosure Material Die Cast Aluminum Input connector 1/4" Jack Output connector 1/4" Jack Height (Enclosure only) 1.5" Height (including controls) 2" Length 4.5" Width 2.5" Weight 0.5 lbs
|Frequency Response (-3dB)||20Hz - 20kHz|
|Power Input Voltage||9V DC (Negative tip)|
|Power Input Connector||2.1mm barrel connector (Negative tip)|
|Power Consumption||~ 35mA|
|Enclosure Material||Die Cast Aluminum|
|Input connector||1/4" Jack|
|Output connector||1/4" Jack|
|Height (Enclosure only)||1.5"|
|Height (including controls)||2"|