Novation Launchkey Mini MK3
- Product Code:99765
Novation Launchkey Mini MK3 ControllerLaunchkey Mini MK3 is Novation's most compact and portable 25-mini-key MIDI keyboard controller. It gives you everything you need to start creating in Ableton Live -- and it'll fit in your bag. Make tracks anywhere with Launchkey Mini's deep, intuitive Ableton control, arpeggiator, fixed chord mode, MIDI out, and tons of sounds in the box.
Create melodies, rhythms and sounds with Launchkey Mini's easy yet powerful arpeggiator. Take ideas further with a customizable fixed chord shape that follows you up the keyboard in Fixed Chord mode. Add dynamic, expressive rhythms with 16 super-sensitive pads for drumming and clip launch.
Transport, device and mixer controls mean fewer mouse clicks. Device macros and mixer controls mean more hands-on control of your music. Sounds, instruments and effects from AAS, Softube, Spitfire Audio, XLN Audio and Klevgrand mean you have everything you need to get started. Throw all this content into the included copy of Ableton Live Lite, or use Launchkey Mini's integrations with Logic, Reason or any HUI compatible DAW.
You'll also benefit from a two-year warranty, award-winning customer support and membership of their Sound Collective - offering new, free content every few months.
Features:- Deep and intuitive Ableton Live control - including device macro control, track select, record, capture MIDI, clip and scene launch, stop/mute/solo, volume, pans and sends.
- Creative arpeggiator - easy to use but deeply controllable: change rhythm, beat, pattern, octave, gate and more.
- Fixed chord mode - play a chord with one finger - assign a fixed chord shape to the keys and it'll transpose as you move up and down the keyboard.
- MIDI Out - take Launchkey Mini anywhere, send arps and program changes to your hardware synths, or add keys to your groovebox directly over MIDI.
- Hardware - our finest mini keymech to date, 16 velocity-sensitive RGB pads, eight rotary controls, pitch and mod touch strips, and sustain input.
- Ableton Live Lite music making software
- AAS Session Bundle
- Softube Time and Tone Bundle
- Spitfire Audio LABS - Expressive Strings
- XLN Audio Addictive Keys
- Klevgrand R0verb and DAW Cassette
- Access to the Novation Sound Collective
- 25 x Mini-keys
- 1 x Touch Strip for Pitch-bench with centre zero
- 1 x Touch Strip for Modulation
- 8 x Knobs
- 16 x RGB Backlit, Velocity Sensitive Pads
- Transpose Buttons
- Octave Up/Down Buttons (with Preset function as shift)
- Play and Record Buttons
- Arp and Fixed Chord Buttons
- Stop/Solo/Mute Button ^^
- Scene Launch Button ^^
- 3.5mm jack socket for MIDI Out (MIDI din break-out cables NOT included)
- USB Socket
- Kensington MiniSaver Slot
- Midi Channel Selection*
- Capture MIDI function*^^
- Tracks function*
- Scene Down function*^^
- Scene Up function*^^
*Function accessed with Shift
^^Ableton Live specific function
Comprehensive DAW Integration:
- Scripts for Ableton, Logic and Reason (Device Control for Ableton, Logic and Reason)
- All other DAWs through HUI i.e. Pro Tools, Reaper, Studio One
- Take control of Volume, Pan, Sends, Record, Play, Preset and Assign Custom Mapping
- Volume, Pan, Sends A and Sends B through knobs
- Record and Play
- Assign Custom Mapping to knobs and pads
- Track navigation
Ableton specific integrations such as:
- Device Control
- Capture MIDI
- Clip Launch
- Clip Stop
- Scene Launch
- Scene Navigation
- Track Solo/Mute
- Creative Arpeggiator with Mutate Mode and Deviate Rhythm
- Mode: Up, Down, Up/Down, Played, Random, Chord, Mutate
- Rate: 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32 and all associated triplets
- Octave: 1, 2, 3, 4
- Rhythm: o, oxo, oxxo, Random, Deviate
- Latch: on/off
- Tempo, Swing and Gate through pots when pressing 'Arp'
- When Mode is set to Mutate, access all Mutate possibilities through the pot while pressing 'Arp'
- When Rhythm is set to Deviate, access all Deviation of the rhythm through the pot while pressing 'Arp'
- 3 x symbols at the left side of the keyboard reserved for future arp updates
- Fixed chord, to play chords with one finger
- Ableton Live Lite is included
- If you already have Ableton Live it must be version 10 or greater to work with Launchkey Mini. Launchkey Mini will also work as a standard MIDI controller.
- Logic script, Reason script; all other DAWs through HUI i.e. Pro Tools, Reaper, Studio One