Native Instruments Komplete Audio 6 MK2
Building on Native Instruments' popular first generation interface, the KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 Mk2 features a marked upgrade in audio quality, with up to 24-bit recording and 192 kHz sample rates. Six inputs and outputs provide a flexible set of connections for studio or stage, with the four analog outputs also allowing for CV control of modular gear. Included software comes with everything needed to record and produce tracks, plus synths, effects, and more - making it the perfect choice for modern production tasks.
- Direct monitoring with mono / stereo switch, and switchable 1-2 / 3-4 channels for blending audio playback while recording
- Big volume knob for quick volume adjustments
- 2x Headphone out with high power output and volume control
- USB 2.0 powered for maximum portability.
- Compatible with Mac and PC (ASIO/Core Audio/DirectSound/WASAPI)
- Kensington Security Slot
- 2x combo-XLR /1/4" TRS inputs with 48V phantom power, and gain control for flexible stereo recording
- 2 x 1/4" TRS line level inputs
- 1 x SPDIF digital stereo input (RCA)
- 1x MIDI in
- 6 Outputs:
- 4 x DC coupled 1/4" TRS outputs (capable of control voltage output of up to +/-2V)
- 1 x SPDIF digital stereo output (RCA)
- 1 X MIDI out
- Audio Quality: Premium quality at 192 kHz and 24-bit
- Meters: 4 VU-input meters, and 1 output meter
- LEDs: 48V, USB, and MIDI status LEDs
- Included Software:
- MASCHINE Essentials: Full MASCHINE software (same as with all MASCHINE hardware) plus 1.6 GB MASCHINE Factory Selection of samples, one shots, loops, and instruments. Option to upgrade to full MASCHINE Factory Library and KOMPLETE 12 Select.
- REPLIKA: professional creative delay plugin
- SOLID BUS COMP: powerful compressor for mixing and mastering
- MODPACK - 3 modulation effects:
- PHASIS: Timeless phasing sound combined with powerful new features
- CHORAL: Classic chorus and more - add width, movement, and shimmer
- FLAIR: turns the classic flanger on its head, creating tuned harmonic resonances
- MONARK: warm vintage tones from the undisputed king of monophonic synths
- KOMPLETE START: NI's free production suite is automatically included
- 2 Months free subscription at Sounds.com
- Ableton Live 10 Lite: music creation software
- TRAKTOR LE 3: a lightweight edition of NI's flagship DJ software
- System Requirements:
- macOS 10.12, 10.13 or 10.14 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended)
- Windows 10 (latest Service Pack), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended). TRAKTOR LE 3 also works on Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 version 1803 or later (64-bit).
- USB 2.0 or higher (cable included)
- Graphics Card which Supports Open GL 2.1 or higher
- 3 GB free disk space for MASCHINE Essentials, plus 1 GB free disk space for all other software.