The Bottomless Looper
Within this little blue rectangle is an intricate machine to explore, unravel, and make your own, with infinite opportunities and outcomes. The dream of blooper was to merge high-quality looping with creative manipulation, allowing you to steer your loops to new and extraordinary places. Record a loop one day, save, then come back and transform it on another.
On the practical end, there is loop saving, eight layers of undo and redo, and external syncing. On the creative end, there are two channels of modifiers, a lo-fi Stability control, and three looping modes. blooper’s heart is Additive mode, which allows you to record sound modifiers directly into the loop like any other overdub.
- Effect: Looper
- Design: Analog
- Mono/Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Knobs: Volume/Ramp, Layers, Repeats, Stability, Mod A, Mod B
- Switches: Norm/Add/Samp, 1/2/3, 4/5/6, Modifiers (2x)
- Bypass Mode: True or Buffered Bypass
- Power Supply: 9 VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: N.A.
- Works on batteries: No
- Format: Medium Size
- Made in: USA