4-channel morphing vector mixer/quadraphonic panner with dedicated CV logic outs
v3kt makes it very easy to animate vector mixes/synthesis, dynamic quadraphonic panning, or automate distribution of a signal through quad high-quality VCA channels. With easy operation and dedicated CV logic outs that can be fed back into your patch, it is truly an instantly inspirational piece of kit!
• Upgrade your joystick to a multi-function vector processor/controller!
• Create quadraphonic signal panning for surround performances.
• Distribute a signal to 4 separate effects (distortions, delays, filters, etc.) at dynamic levels.
• Combine various sources (synth voices, drum machines, radio, samples, spoken word, etc.), to create experimental morphing mixes.
• Blend 4 oscillator waveform outputs to reproduce vintage vector synthesis techniques.
• Use as a CV re-distribution continuous logic center to re-imagine your existing CV sources.
• Utilize multiple inputs and outputs simultaneously in all modes to create complex, interactive patches.
• Create 4 morphing CV outs from a single CV input
• Use CV outs with VCAs or a VC mixer to create a parallel vector mix or distribution/pan!
- 40 mA +12V
- 25 mA -12V
- 0 mA 5V
- 38 mm deep
- Ø 1.00 (1 Votes) Average Rating