Cooper FX Arcades with Pastiche Card
- 1. Pitch – Modelled after the arpeggiator modes on the Digitech XP-300. This is what happens when you put a pitch shifter in the feedback loop of a delay.
- 2. Multi – A reverb is made of multiple delay 'taps'. This reverb allows you to isolate the taps and manipulate them in various ways.
- 3. Vinyl – Fun emulation of old dusty and warped vinyls - you know the sound!
- 4. Arp – A two-step arpeggiator with plenty of parameters.
- 5. VHSDLY – A VHS-inspired delay.
- 6. Mono – A classic aggressive mono synth sound. Like on lots of old synths, you can adjust the amount of drift, or detuning between two oscillators.
- 7. Revrse – Standard reverse delay with some fun add-ons.
- 8. Timest – Granular time stretching, or manipulating playback speed but not pitch with forward reverse, and random playback.