8 LoFi Sounds
- 1. Vhs – Kind of like a stripped-down generation loss, but not really. Tape or vhs emulation with pitch modulation and bandwidth reduction.
- 2. Vinyl – Fun emulation of old dusty and warped vinyls - you know the sound!
- 3. Crushr – A crushed dirty square wave fed into a highly-resonant envelope filter creates a really aggressive and abrasive synth voice.
- 4. Delay – A low fidelity delay with flutter and sample rate reduction.
- 5. Reverb – Dusty and spooky verb with dark overtones.
- 6. Rngmod – Ring mod with some unusual parameters.
- 7. Bitvrb – This is another flavour of low-fi reverb. The tails of this verb are affected by a sample rate reducer, giving that digital crushed vibe.
- 8. Synth – A synth... kinda. This program reimagines your signal as a synth-inspired voice.