Arturia KeyStep 37 goes beyond an easy-to-use 64-step sequencer, arpeggiator and MIDI keyboard. It's responsive, dynamic, expanded in every direction to encourage musical exploration - the controller that's built to inspire.
More is more:
The familiar KeyStep formula, expanded. KeyStep 37 features a velocity-sensitive 37-note keybed, complete with aftertouch and RGB LED feedback, while remaining lightweight and compact.
At the center of the control panel, you'll find 4 knobs with an LED screen, giving you instant access to inspiring expressive tools and MIDI tweaking - total creative control.
Music made interactive:
The controls unlock KeyStep 37's unique & enhanced Chord mode. Choose from 12 chord types, an array of strum effects, and spread the voices out into complex velocity-sensitive parts that respond like a stringed instrument.
Map out KeyStep 37's 3-octave keyboard range with a scale of your choice using Scale mode. Any key you play will automatically quantize to the nearest note in the chosen scale.
Tap into the inner workings of your MIDI hardware and software with assignable 16 MIDI CC parameters across 4 switchable banks. Use the 4 controls to tweak settings on the fly for dynamic performances.
The core of your setup:
KeyStep 37 is designed to be put in control. An accessible interface, a compact design and comprehensive connectivity make it the perfect centerpiece for your rig - whatever your needs.
Hook up your synth hardware with MIDI in/out. Control your favorite VST instruments with MIDI over USB. Use CV pitch, gate and mod connections for modular integration. Analog sync in/out keeps everything in time without hassle. The best bit? Use it all at the same time.
Included is a free copy of Ableton Live Lite, an accessible music-making suite for your Mac or PC. Register KeyStep 37 for your free download and get creative right out the box - let the music flow freely.
- 37-note keyboard with velocity & aftertouch
- RGB LED keyboard indicators for note tracking
- 64-step sequencer with 8 patterns
- 8-note polyphony per step
- Step recording and live recording sequencer modes
- Mono and overdub recording options
- 8 mode arpeggiator with random modes
- Chord mode offers 12 chord voicings included a user-defined chord
- Unique strum, velocity and note controls for Chord mode
- Scale mode lets you quantize the keyboard to a scale of your choice
- 5 scales to choose from, including a user-defined scale
- 16 assignable & adjustable MIDI CC controls
- USB, MIDI, CV and clock connectivity
- Includes Ableton Live Lite