The Meris Polymoon delay is an easy to use super-modulated delay inspired by the tones of older rack gear modules. Unlock another level of creativity on any instrument you run through it by creating lush soundscapes, sonic pitch shifting effects and super-modulated delay with ease.
The Polymoon features a premium JFET input section for analog devices ensuring the highest quality performance. A premium signal path with 24-bit AD/DA conversion and 32-bit floating point DSP allow the Polymoon to generate the purest tones possible live or in the studio. All designed and built in Los Angeles, California.
The Polymoon offers up to 1200ms of delay time which can be set manually though the TIME control knob, or through the Tap Tempo switch to match the tempo of the song on the fly. The TIME control can also control the internal synchronized phaser by holding the ALT button, which offers triangle waveform modulation and access to FM and pitch style effects.
Adjust the number of repeats with the FEEDBACK control. In the ALT mode, this dial will adjust the filter in the feedback path with tones ranging from dark to bright.
Apply parallel processing inside of the Polymoon with the MIX control, which will set the blend between the wet and dry signals. In the ALT mode, this dial will adjust the output level of the wet signal.
The MULTIPLY dial will adjust the delay taps to the output of the pedal, which is used to set different intervals of the delay repeats. In the ALT mode, you can add triangle modulation to the later delay taps to expand the depth of the delay.
The DIMENSION control is the secret weapon within the Polymoon, which will blur or sustain the delayed repeats. Access the dynamic flanger with the ALT control, which will engage the six custom tuned LFOs with adjustable waveforms.
The DYNAMICS control will adjust the blend of the dynamic flanger. With the ALT function, you can adjust the speed and depth of the flange in the overall signal path.
The Polymoon is equipped with stereo inputs and outputs. The input can be used in mono with a standard ¼” cable, or stereo with the use of a TRS cable. The output is split to two ¼” jacks allowing the Polymoon to appear on two channels of a mixer or recording interface. Both the input and output are switchable to work best for either a guitar, synthesizer or line level.
Control all of the Polymoons functions simultaneously through the use of an expression pedal. Store up to four presets with quick recallability via the external 4-preset switch. MIDI in/out is transferred through a single TRS cable and accessible through the expression jack.
- 1200 mS real time selectable multiple-tap delay line
- Massive multi LFO modulation controls
- 6 custom tuned LFOs with adjustable waveforms for subtle to aggressive pitch shifting effects
- Adjustable Tilt EQ filter in delay feedback
- Tempo syncable stereo Barberpole Phaser
- Multimode stereo Dynamic Flanger w/ feedback
- Unique feedback topology
- Dimension control for smearing reflections
- Selectable quarter or dotted eighth note Tap Tempo
- Digitally controlled Analog mix control
- Stereo input and output
- Switchable input output headroom level for Guitar, Synthesizer or Line levels
- Expression pedal control over all parameters simultaneously
- Presets available via external 4-Preset switch or MIDI
- MIDI in/out over TRS via the EXP jack
- External Tap Tempo over TRS
- MIDI beat clock synchronization
- Premium analog signal path and 24-bit AD/DA w/32 bit floating point DSP
- Premium Analog Devices JFET input section
- Color – white powder coat with fine iridescent flake
- Designed and built in Los Angeles, California U.S.A.